David Berkowitz
"i didn't want to hurt them, i only wanted to kill them."
"...they acted human. But they weren't. They began to howl things. They wanted to get at children, to tear them up."

 Ted Bundy
"we serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow"

Richard Ramirez
"you maggots make me sick, i will be avenged. Lucifer dwells within us all."

David Bullok
"he started messing with the Christmas tree, telling me how nice the Christmas tree was. So I shot him." 

Charles Manson
"look down on me, you will see a fool. look up at me, you will see your lord. look straight at me, you will see yourself. 

Peter Kurten
"after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from my neck? that would be the pleasure to end all pleasure"


Carl Panzram 
(Last words. Said to the hangman as he prepared the noose.) "Hurry up you hoosier bastard! I could hang a dozen men while you're fooling around" 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment